Around Scotland in five pictures
• Little Al the highland cow was photographed licking snow off his nose by reader Rosie O’Brien.
• A shot taken on Christmas day at loch turret Crieff of the snow covered hills and the reservoir taken by John Ireland.
• The beautiful Ben Ledi taken from Loch Lubnaig, near Callander, by David Hughes.
• Picture taken by Graeme Murray showing Dunnottar Castle, high on cliff side, overlooking the North Sea.
• A view across Loch Leven from North Ballachulish in a photo taken during a short break away by George Neilson.