Gers linked with loan move for Liverpool starlet Wilson
RANGERS could dip into the loan market again with Liverpool winger Harry Wilson thought to be a target for Mark Warburton.
Ex-Anfield chief scout Frank McParland attended Liverpool’s U21 match with Celtic recently, where he was reportedly running the rule over 18-year-old Wilson.
Wilson was recalled from a loan spell at Crewe by Jurgen Klopp but could head out on loan for the second part of the season. (readliverpoolfc)
Polish goalkeeper on trial at Rangers
POLISH goalkeeper Maciej Gostomski has arrived at Ibrox for a trial period as Mark Warburton looks to strengthen his squad.
The 6ft 5in shot-stopper has been told he can leave Lech Poznan, with the 27-year-old under contract until the end of December.
Mostly utilised as Poznan’s back-up ‘keeper, he has had spells at Legia Warsaw, Zagłębie Sosnowiec, Bytovia Bytów and Bałtyk Gdynia. (Scottish Sun)
Hoops want Bradshaw - but may face competition from Gers
CELTIC have been linked with a move for Walsall striker Tom Bradshaw as Ronny Deila looks to add firepower to his squad in January.
But the Hoops could face competiton from rivals Rangers, who are also in the market for a forward.
Former Welsh U21 international Bradshaw, 23, has scored 29 goals in 57 appearances for The Saddlers, including 20 in 37 last season. (Various)
Dons eye new stadium by 2019/20
ABERDEEN are looking at a new stadium in time for the 2019/20 season, according to chairman Stewart Milne.
On Monday’s AGM, Milne said that Loirston Loch in the south of the Granite City remains the preferred option.
The Dons have been eyeing a move away from Pittodrie since 2008. (BBC)
Kuhl and Taggart leave Tannadice
LOAN duo Aaron Kuhl and Adam Taggart have left Dundee United and returned to their parent clubs after brief loan spells.
Striker Taggart managed seven appearances for United, failing to find the net, while Reading youngster Kuhl made five appearances.
Meanwhile, youngster Harry Souttar has agreed a contract extension at Tannadice. (Various)
McGinn ‘could be free to face Rangers’
HIBS could have influential midfielder John McGinn available for the crucial match against Rangers - because the Easter Road side are appealing the ex-St Mirren star’s red card against Falkirk. (The National)
Hoops scouts take in a fifth Benfica match
CELTIC scouts were seen at yet another Benfica match, as the January transfer window edges closer.
There is still no word on who the Hoops are watching, but left-back Eliseu - out of contract next summer - again featured. (A Bola)
NEWS IN BRIEF
• Partick Thistle boss Alan Archibald will be focusing his attentions on bringing in attacking reinforcements during the January transfer window
• Japanese ‘keeper Eiji Kawashima believes he can help kick-start Dundee United’s season
• New stats have revealed that Louis van Gaal so far has a worse record than David Moyes at Manchester United, with Moyes recording two more victories by this point than the Dutchman has managed
• Robbie Neilson believes Hearts’ late loss to Aberdeen can actually be beneficial for his squad
• Ex-Celtic and Ireland striker Tony Cascarino reckons Ronny Deila should play Nadir Ciftci and Leigh Griffiths together
• Neil Lennon fears Bolton’s players could walk away if the club’s financial situation is not resolved soon