You could review free Deliveroo takeaways for a year - how to apply
Do you consider yourself a takeaway connoisseur?
If the answer is yes, you might be perfect as a Deliveroo ‘Rooviewer’, a new role that will give three people in the UK a year’s worth of free credit on the food delivery app in order to taste and critique local restaurant offerings.
What’s the job?
The takeaway delivery service is looking to appoint three food Rooviewers to help taste test menus in return for feedback on the food.
Each successful applicant will be given a year’s worth of credit, which they will use to help the delivery company trial the thousands of options available to order, and identify hidden gems.
As well as having free access to Deliveroo all year, the chosen reviewers will appear in marketing campaigns.
What are the role requirements?
Deliveroo has outlined a set of requirements for each applicant, including:
- Have experience in eating all food types
- Be willing to try different cuisines
- A palette for savoury and sweet, spicy and saucy
- Familiarity with high street chains as well as a desire to sample local independent restaurants
- A sense of culinary adventure
- Ability to translate a great foodie experience into written or visual recommendations or critiques
How to apply
To apply, visit the Deliveroo website. You will be required to fill out a form, and register interest in applying for the role. You will be notified by email if you’ve been selected.
Applications are open from 21 January and will close on 4 February 2021.
Applicants must be 18 or over.