Faulty boiler puts functions at Tynecastle under threat
The city council told the Gorgie club that until the problem is fixed events will have to be put on hold at the Gorgie Suite after a member of public complained of food poisoning resulting from the boiler problem, it was reported today.
A club spokesman said: "A part of the boiler has been ordered but it is coming from down south, which is why there has been a delay.
"We are getting it fixed and everything should be up and running by Thursday."
City environment leader Cllr Robert Aldridge said: "Our community safety team is working closely with the club to make sure the hot water supply restored as quickly as possible."