The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service and Police Scotland attended a fire at Bo’ness Bowling Club on Grange Terrace at around 11pm on Thursday, April 15.
Four fire appliances attended the scene.
There are no reported casaulties, however, emergency services remain at the scene.
Firefighters currently present are working to make the area safe following the blaze.
Police Scotland commented that they are also in attendance.
Tina Paterson, a local resident who lives 500 yards away from the club near Victoria Park, said she could still see flames coming from the building this morning.
Ms Paterson said: “It's terrible and just hoped everyone around it was safe.
"There isn't anything to do around here, I think kids got bored as it’s been smashed up and destroyed by kids before.”
Bo’ness Bowling Club closed its doors to the public in 2017 and has since then been subject to a string of fire raising incidents.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "We were alerted at 11.06pm on Thursday, April 15 to reports of a fire affecting a derelict bowling club on Grange Terrace, Bo'ness.
"Operations Control mobilised four appliances to the scene where crews worked to extinguish the fire.”
A message from the Editor:Thank you for reading this article. We're more reliant on your support than ever as the shift in consumer habits brought about by Coronavirus impacts our advertisers.
If you haven't already, please consider supporting our trusted, fact-checked journalism by taking out a digital subscription.