Market Watch: Quayle Munro | Winkworth | Flowgroup
QUAYLE MUNRO Glen Lewy, a non-executive director at the financial group, bought 150,000 shares at a price of 563p. The move came ahead of its proposed de-listing from AIM.
The company, which disposed of its Edinburgh office last year through a management buyout, is holding a meeting in August to vote on the plans.
• WINKWORTH chairman Simon Agace has seen his family stake in the estate agency reduce after the sale of 40,000 shares at 127p. He still holds more than 5.7 million shares in the company.
• FLOWGROUP Tony Stiff, chief executive, and Clare Spottiswoode, executive chairman of the alternative energy products company, have purchased shares. Stiff bought 172,245 shares at 11.55p and now holds 727,790 and Spottiswoode bought 85,691 shares at 11.5p to take her stake up to 547,247.
• MISSION MARKETING Director Chris Goodwin purchased 41,412 shares in the communications agency at 25.5p each. He now holds 373,047 shares.
• CARCLO Robert Brooksbank, finance director at the specialist plastics firm, has sold shares after exercising options. He sold 16,215 shares at a price of 352p to cover tax liabilities arising on the exercise although he retained 18,285 shares to take his total up to 196,055.
• FINSBURY Martin Lightbody, chairman, sold 6.5 million shares at 53.9p each. He still holds 7.2 million shares.
n ITE Edward Strachan, a director at the conference group, has sold 695,000 shares at 299p a share. The purchase came following an upbeat trading statement.