KEEP up to date with the latest transfer news on deadline day, as Leigh Griffiths signs for Celtic and Hibernian snap up an Arsenal prospect on loan.
The window slams shut at 11pm tonight, and Scottish clubs have already been busy in the window. We’ll keep you updated throughout the afternoon and evening.
The big news so far - press CTRL+F5 for the very latest
• Leigh Griffiths has signed a four year deal with Celtic; he’ll wear the number 28 shirt
• Hibernian tie up Arsenal defender Daniel Boateng, Notts County striker Danny Haynes and Sunderland winger Duncan Watmore on loan deals
• Joe Ledley leaves Celtic training ahead of Crystal Palace move; Mo Bangura expected to be freed by Celtic
• Ross County, Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Partick Thistle make deadline day loan signings
Aberdeen: Logan signs in time for semi
• SHALEUM Logan could go straight into the Aberdeen side for tomorrow’s League Cup semi-final against St Johnstone - the right-back has joined on loan from Brentford. (Sun)
Celtic: Ledley to Palace, Griffiths on way, Bangura out
• LEIGH Griffiths will join Celtic today, according to manager Neil Lennon. (Scotsman)
• JOE Ledley has left training early to discuss a move to Crystal Palace. Lennon confirmed a deal has been done with the Premier League side. The Selhurst Parl outfit have also made Jason Puncheon’s loan deal from Southampton permanent. (Scotsman)
• MOHAMED Bangura’s contract with the club is to be torn up, according to Swedish TV station Fotbollskanallen. (Fotbollskanalen)
• SCOTLAND under-21 midfielder Dylan McGeouch has joined Steven Pressley’s Coventry City on loan to the end of the season. (BBC)
• GEORGIOS Samaras could be on his way out of Parkhead - he has been linked with Atletico Madrid and moves to Turkey and Qatar. (Express)
Dundee United: McNamara snaps up Newcastle defender
• UNITED have signed 20-year-old Newcastle defender Curtis Good on loan until the end of the season. (DUFC)
• ROSS Smith has left the Tannadice club - his last appearance was in 2010.
Hearts: McCallum in as Skacel bid fails
• HEARTS completed the loan signing of West Ham striker Paul McCallum last night, following the departure of Adam King in a £200,000 move to Swansea. (Scotsman)
• THE club’s attempt to bring in Rudi Skacel after cancelling the registration of their goalkeeping coach has been turned down by the SPFL. (Scotsman)
• RYAN Stevenson has declared that he will stay at Tynecastle, ending speculation over a move to CFR Cluj or Rangers. (Scotsman)
Hibernian: Arsenal youngster headed for Leith
• ARSENAL centre-back Daniel Boateng has signed for Hibs until the end of the season. The deal for the 21-year-old defender was confirmed by his agent this morning. (Scotsman)
• TERRY Butcher is expected to finalise the loan signing of Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore later today. The winger will join Notts County’s Danny Haynes, and Boateng as the new manager’s first signings. (Herald)
• ROWAN Vine could team up with former Hibee Garry O’Connor at Morton - the striker is expected to join on loan later today. (Sun)
Kilmarnock: Swedish star signs from Sunderland
• SUNDERLAND winger David Karlsson has joined Kilmarnock on loan. The highly-rated Swede cost the Black Cats £1.5m when he signed from Goteborg. (STV)
• DAVID Silva and Caoimhin Bonner have left Kilmarnock by mutual consent. (KilmarnockFC.co.uk)
Partick Thistle: Jags look to grab Buaben
• PARTICK Thistle have signed George Moncur from West Ham United on loan until the end of the season. (STV)
• FORMER Dundee United midfielder Prince Buaben has joined on loan for the rest of the season. (Sky)
• PARTICK have released midfielder Ross Forbes, who has joined Dunfermline Athletic. (Sky Sports)
Ross County: Staggies sign up Cikos
• SLOVAKIAN under-21 cap Erik Cikos has signed a loan deal with the Dingwall side. Cikos comes to the Highlands from Slovan Bratislava. (Herald)
St Johnstone: Saints keep eye on Martin, Fallon released
• FORMER Scotland under-21 goalkeeper Alan Martin may be drafted in to solve the Perth side’s keeper crisis. He is a free agent after being released by Crewe. (Express)
• RORY Fallon has left McDiarmid Park by mutual consent, and the Saints have signed Mark Davies - son of Billy - on loan from Nottingham Forest, and former Manchester City and Birmingham trainee Fisayo Adarabioyo on a short-term deal until the end of the season.
St Mirren: Magennis signs on loan, Grainger out
• DANNY Grainger has left the Paisley side by mutual consent, and joined Dunfermline. (Sky Sports)
• THE Buddies have snapped up Josh Magennis from Aberdeen on loan for the rest of the season. (Scotsman)
• NACHO Novo will not be signing with St Mirren - negative reaction from fans has been cited as one of the reasons behind the lack of a deal. (Various)
Rangers: Forest turn away from Wallace
• ALLY McCoist has confirmed that the club will not make any signings today, and cast doubt on their ability to do so in the summer window. (Press Association)
• NOTTINGHAM Forest have walked away from their pursuit of Lee Wallace, after refusing to meet Rangers’ seven-figure asking price. (Various)
• SUNDERLAND have signed Scotland international Liam Bridcutt from Brighton for £3 million.
• CRAIG Conway, ex-Dundee United winger, has joined Blackburn Rovers from Cardiff City. The Scotland international has penned a two-and-a-half year deal with the Ewood Park side.
• KENNY Shiels - who has brought in a number of new recruits since taking the reins at Morton - is reportedly still trying to bring in new players. The Cappielow side were linked with Hibs forward Rowan Vine.
• CHELSEA have signed France Under-21 international Kurt Zouma on a £12 million deal, and have loaned the defender back to St Etienne for the rest of the season.
• FULHAM striker Dimitar Berbatov has been linked with a move to Monaco while Manchester United pair Wilfried Zaha and Fabio have swapped Carrington for Cardiff
SPFL VIRAL CLIPS
Celtic midfielder Joe Ledley stakes his claim to be included in this week’s SPFL Extra search for the craziest skills as he brilliantly nutmegs Kilmarnock midfielder Sammy Clingan with a backheel during the 4-0 win at Celtic Park in the SPFL Scottish Premiership.
Kilmarnock defender Lee Ashcroft turns the ball into his own after great set-up play from James Forrest during Celtic’s 4-0 win at Celtic Park in the SPFL Scottish Premiership.
Craig Samson is usually one of the most reliable goalkeepers in the Scottish Premiership but this wasn’t his finest moment as he let a weak shot from Amido Balde slip through his gloves and into the net in the dying minutes of the 4-0 defeat at Celtic Park in the SPFL Scottish Premiership.
Fraser Forster equalled Celtic’s clean-sheet record which stretches back to 1922 as the Hoops cantered to an easy 4-0 victory over an under-par Kilmarnock at Celtic Park in the SPFL Scottish Premiership. Joe Ledley, Lee Ashcroft (OG), Charlie Mulgrew and Amido Balde scored the goals for the hosts, while the visitors rarely threatened and were only spared a more humiliating final scoreline by some poor finishing, good luck and solid goalkeeping by Craig Samson.
Hearts won consecutive matches for the first time this season as they came from behind to beat St Mirren 2-1 at Tynecastle in the SPFL Scottish Premiership. Steven Thompson fired the Buddies ahead in the first minute (the quickest goal of the season) but Callum Paterson’s quick-fire reply changed the match and, after Marc McAusland was sent off in the second half, Jamie Hamill scored from the penalty spot to give Gary Locke’s side a rare three-points.