Firefighters are battling to contain a blaze in Stirling’s city centre.
The fire broke out in a flat above King’s Barber Shop on Murray Place around 6.15pm on Friday evening.
A crowd of shocked onlookers have gathered around as crews look to tackle the inferno.
A spokesperson for the Scottish Fire and Rescue service said: “The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service were alerted at 6.15pm this evening to reports of a fire that had taken hold in a three-storey building on Murray Place in Stirling.
“Operations control mobilised a number of appliances to the scene and firefighters are currently tackling the flames.”