Stand-off Adam Hastings and flanker Lewis Wynne have both failed to pass Head Injury Assessment protocols and will miss the game, in addition to the losses of wing Darcy Graham (concussion) and centre Rory Hutchinson (ankle) who were ruled out of the rest of the tournament yesterday.
Full international prop Zander Fagerson is rested for the game as Scotland look to build on their historic opening Pool B victory over Australia.
Dalziel has moved Edinburgh pro Blair Kinghorn from full-back to replace Hastings at stand-off, with Currie’s Ben Robbins taking the No 15 jersey. Tom Galbraith will form a new midfield partnership with George Taylor of Melrose, while Robbie Nairn of Harlequins comes in on the right wing in place of Tuesday’s try hero Graham.
Callum Sheldon replaces Fagerson, who also scored a try in the Australia win, at tighthead, while Callum Hunter-Hill replaces Andrew Davidson at lock alongside skipper Scott Cummings.
In a re-jigged back-row, Jamie Ritchie moves from No 8 to openside and is flanked by Scott Burnside of Boroughmuir and Ally Miller of Melrose.
SCOTLAND U20 TEAM TO PLAY ENGLAND U20 TOMORROW IN WORLD RUGBY U20 CHAMPIONSHIP POOL B
(Manchester City Academy Stadium, 6pm, Live on Sky Sports 3)
15. Ben Robbins (Currie)
14. Robbie Nairn (Harlequins)
13. Tom Galbraith (Melrose)
12. George Taylor (Melrose)
11. Cameron Gray (Currie)
10. Blair Kinghorn (Edinburgh Rugby)
9. Hugh Fraser (Heriot’s)
1. Dan Ekington (Melrose)
2. Jake Kerr (Boroughmuir)
3. Callum Sheldon (Leeds Beckett University)
4. Callum Hunter-Hill (Stirling County)
5. Scott Cummings (Glasgow Warriors, capt)
6. Scott Burnside (Boroughmuir)
7. Jamie Ritchie (Edinburgh Rugby)
8. Ally Miller (Melrose)
16. Lewis Anderson (Ayr)
17. George Thornton (Bishop Burton College)
18. Murray McCallum (Heriot’s)
19. Andrew Davidson (Newcastle Falcons)
20. Matt Smith (Glasgow Hawks)
21. Charlie Shiel (Currie)
22. Matt McPhillips (Currie)
23. Reuben Norville (Hartpury College)