20 iconic Scottish Cup semi-final moments from the last 20 years

Get ready for the two matches at Hampden Park this weekend by taking a trip with us down memory lane.

For all the latest Scottish news, sport and features click here, or head to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.

St Johnstone striker Stevie May scores twice to defeat Aberdeen in a come-from-behind win at Ibrox. Saints would go on to lift the trophy for the first time ever.
Nadir Ciftci rounds the keeper to ensure Dundee United defeat Rangers 2-1 to reach the 2014 final.
Jim McIntyre panenkas his late penalty to see Dunfermline through to the final at Hibs' expense in 2007.
Anthony Stokes scores the winning goal for Celtic against Dundee United to round out a Scottish Cup semi-final weekend in 2013 where both matches finished 4-3.
3-0 down at half-time to Falkirk, Hibs come roaring back to win the match 4-3 after extra-time. Eoin Doyle netted the equaliser before Leigh Griffiths, right, grabbed the winner.
Former Hibs flop Paul Hartley comes back to haunt his old club in a big way, scoring three times as Hearts win 4-0 in the all-Edinburgh semi-final in 2006.
Jason Scotland eliminates Hibs in 2005 and sends Dundee United through to the final. He would later be denied a work permit to remain at Tannadice, which he blamed on the ex-Hibees on the panel.
Falkirk enact revenge on Hibs in 2015. Despite being battered by the pre-match favourites, Craig Sibbald nets the only goal of the game.
Chris Sutton heads Celtic in front in this 2005 semi-final, which Martin O'Neill's side would go on to win 2-1. Hearts fans were later criticised for booing a minute's silence for Pope John Paul II.
Georgi Nemsadze, centre, sends Dundee into the 2003 final with a 1-0 win over Inverness.
Craig Beattie's injury-time penalty sets up an all-Edinburgh final and eliminates former club Celtic in 2012.
Leigh Griffiths celebrates after his goal helps Hibs defeat Aberdeen 2-1 to reach the final in 2012.
First Division Ross County pull off the biggest shock in years, dumping Celtic out of the competition with a 2-0 win at Hampden. Martin Scott, left, netted the second goal.
Andy Halliday fumes at the Rangers bench after being substituted in the first half of Celtic's 4-0 triumph over their rivals in 2018.
Adam Rooney and his Aberdeen team-mates celebrate after scoring in 13 seconds in the 2017 semi-final against Hibs. The Dons would win 3-2.
Callum McGregor fires Celtic into the lead in their 2017 clash with Rangers. A Scott Sinclair penalty would later assure their passage to the final.
Tom Rogic's penalty miss seals victory for Rangers in the shoot-out as the Championship side defeat their greatest rivals in the 2016 semi-final following a 2-2 draw.
Jason Cummings decides to panenka a first-half penalty against Dundee United in 2016, lifting it over the bar. He would later atone by netting the winner in the shoot-out.
Celtic were denied a second goal when the officials missed Josh Meekings' handball. Inverness CT would later go on to win the match 3-2 after extra-time.
Sean O'Connor, centre, celebrates during Queen of the South's 4-3 win over Aberdeen in 2008. Former Pittodrie youngster John Stewart, left, would later net the winner.