There are a few in the Ladbrokes line-up with a Scottish flavour, from the fanciful (Scotland to go unbeaten through the Six Nations and Rugby World Cup at a rather stingy 5,000-1!) to the more enticing (Andy Murray to win a Grand Slam at 15-8). Despite not being in the final ten this year, Murray is also the 4-1 favourite to be the 2011 BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
Manchester United to finish the league unbeaten is rated a 16-1 shot, while there are odds of 5-2 on Sir Alex Ferguson retiring before the year ends.
Other bets to catch the eye include:
• Jose Mourhino to manage a Premier League side in 2011: 7-1
• Tiger Woods Major wins - None: 4/5; One: 11-8; Two: 8-1; Three: 33-1; Grand Slam: 100-1
• 2011 Grand Slam Wins - A Murray No Wins: 1-2; Exactly One Win: 15-8; Exactly Two: 9-1; Exactly Three: 40-1; All Four: 250-1
• Usain Bolt to break a world record at the 2011 World Athletics Championships - evens
• 2011 Sports Personality of the Year - Andy Murray: 4-1; David Haye: 7-1; Lewis Hamilton: 8-1; Andrew Strauss: 10-1.