Firefighters are tackling a major blaze at a restaurant in Glasgow which has spread to flats above.
The alarm was raised just before 3pm after a fire broke out at Kebabish on Victoria Road in the city’s south side.
Ten appliances are at the scene and the four-storey tenement building has been evacuated.
A Fire Service spokesman said: “The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service is currently in attendance at a large fire that has taken hold within a restaurant and is now affecting flats.
“Operations Control mobilised a total of 10 appliances as well as two aerial platforms after the alarm was raised at 2.45pm.
“Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus are tackling the flames using high powered hoses.”
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, who is the local MSP, said on Twitter: “My thoughts with those affected by the fire at Kebabish in my constituency. @GovanhillBaths is open for anyone needing immediate shelter. Anyone who needs my assistance should get in touch in the normal ways.”
A number of nearby roads are closed and people are being urged to avoid the area.