Few gifts are better than the gift of chocolate – even more so when it has an added personalised touch.
This Christmas, chocolate fans have the chance to get their hands on a unique Toblerone bar, with their name emblazoned across the front of the packaging.
The personalised bars will be available to buy at selected Tesco stores across the UK throughout November and December 2019.
To take advantage of the offer, shoppers need to buy two 360g Toblerones priced at £3.50 each.
The bars are available in a range of flavours, including fruit and nut, white chocolate, coconut and chocolate, and the original milk chocolate.
Once purchased, shoppers have the chance to personalise the sleeve for free as part of the offer.
The offer was listed on the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK Facebook page, after it was spotted by a shopper in a Tesco store in Hayes.
Shoppers will be able to take advantage of the deal at select Tesco stores around the UK, but for those whose local store is not running the promotion, the personalised bars can be bought online at gettingpersonal.co.uk.
However, the bars are much more expensive, costing £10.99 for one 360g Toblerone.
Where and when to get one
This is where and when shoppers can get their hands on a personalised Toblerone from Tesco stores this festive season:
- Salisbury 2 Extra – 27/11/19
- Winchester Extra – 28/11/19
- Chichester Extra – 02/12/19
- Horsham Extra – 03/12/19
- Sevenoaks Riverhead – 04/12/19
- Surrey Quays Extra – 05/12/19
- Pitsea Extra – 06/12/19
- Colchester Extra – 08/12/19
- Ipswich Extra – 09/12/19
- Maldon Extra – 10/12/19
- Birmingham Spring Hill – 24/11/19
- Telford Extra – 25/11/19
- Wrexham Extra – 26/11/19
- Chester Broughton Extra – 27/11/19
- Bury – 28/11/19
- Hull St Stephens Extra – 02/12/19
- York Tadcaster Road Extra – 03/12/19
- Coulby Newham Extra – 04/12/19
- North Shields Extra – 05/12/19
- Corstorphine Extra – 06/12/19
- Rutherglen Extra – 08/12/19
- Glasgow Silverburn Extra – 09/12/19