Calling all whisky lovers! The Scotsman is offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to Edinburgh’s infamous Whisky Stramash as well as a selection of award winning single malts.
The Whisky Stramash is an event which will bring whisky inspired fun and frivolity, and a chance to sample over 200 different whisky’s from around the world. Returning to Scotland’s capital on 24 and 25 May to lead a programme of events as part of Homecoming Scotland’s Whisky Month.
In celebration of this two day event we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets for Sunday 25 May and a collection of covetable single malts:
• The Macallan Gold - The first expression in the innovative 1824 Series, The Macallan Gold has notes of vanilla followed by dark chocolate, with lingering floral and light oak notes. www.themacallan.co.uk
• Highland Park 12 Year Old - The perfect malt for fans of flavour this single malt whisky boasts a honey sweetness, followed by fruity notes with a hint of gentle smoke and a flavour that just keeps on delivering. www.highlandpark.co.uk
• Laphroaig 10 Year Old - The classic 10 Year Old Laphroaig offers a bold smoky taste followed by a hint of seaweed and a surprising sweetness. www.laphroaig.com
• Ardmore Traditional Cask - This single malt whisky offers a full and rich taste, with unique and rare highland peat-smoke tones, followed by a smooth, subtle sweetness. www.ardmorewhisky.com
Win this amazing prize by simply answering this question:
Where is Whisky Stramash taking place?
a) Edinburgh Castle
b) Surgeons’ Hall
c) Murrayfield Stadium
Send answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th May
Event session times: 12 – 4pm or 5 – 9pm on Saturday and 1 –5 pm on Sunday
Location: Surgeons’ Hall, Edinburgh
Event Tel: 0844 481 8898
Tickets for Whisky Stramash are on sale now from Ticketsoup. Ticket prices are £26 per person.
Terms and conditions
• Entrants must be over the age of 18.
• UK entrants only.
• One winner will receive two tickets to Whisky Stramash for Sunday 25 May (1pm-5pm) and a bottle of The Macallan Gold, Highland Park 12 Year Old, Laphroaig 10 Year Old and Ardmore Traditional Cask.
• No cash alternative is available.
• Competition closes Sunday 18 May 2014 5pm GMT
Please enjoy responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk