A THIRD man has been arrested and charged with attempted murder after a Chinese takeaway owner was seriously assaulted.
The 37-year-old victim, reported to be father-of-three Jie Yu, suffered multiple injuries in the attack in West Pilton Park, Edinburgh, on the evening of Wednesday October 1
He remains in a “serious but stable” condition in hospital.
Police Scotland said that a 19-year-old man has been arrested and charged with attempted murder.
He is due to appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court today, as is a 24-year-old man.
An 18-year-old man was previously charged with attempted murder and appeared before the same court on Monday October 6, police said.