1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Ted Baker, The Scotsman, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details regarding how to enter as published from part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. If winning is dependent on answering a question correctly, then the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday 2nd April 2014 following publication of the prize draw.
5. The winner will be select at random on Friday 4th April 2014.
6. The winner(s) will be notified by email, telephone or letter. The winner(s) will be notified within seven days of the close of the prize draw. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s home address within 28 days of notification, unless the winner is notified otherwise. Prizes will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise. If the winner does not respond within 14 days after being contacted (of which we will try other times), then the prize draw will be re-opened and a new winner will be drawn at random.
7. The prizes as published are available on the date of publication. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The prize is a £300 shopping spree at any Ted Baker store in the UK or alternatively a gift voucher to spend at www.tedbaker.com. The prize cannot be used to purchase gift cards or be exchanged for a cash alternative. The gift card will be valid for 365 days from the date of issue and can only be used in the UK.
9. The prize does not cover any travel expenses. This must be covered by the winner(s).
10. Ted Baker has the right to amend or cancel this prize draw at any given time.