Police are investigating the rape of an 18-year-old woman at T in the Park.
The teenager was attacked on Thursday night in the festival campsite at the Strathallan Castle estate in Perthshire.
A Police Scotland spokesman said: “Police are making inquiries into a report of a rape of an 18-year-old female on Thursday evening.
“Our inquiries are ongoing.”
The rape investigation comes after police announced on Friday that two people had died at the site before any of the acts had taken to the stage.
The 17-year-olds were named locally as Peter MacCallum, from Lochgilphead, Argyll, and Megan Bell, from the north of England.
Police are looking at the possibility that the deaths were drug-related.
Police are also appealing for information after a cash machine was stolen from the festival’s main arena sometime between midnight on Thursday and 7am on Friday.
The ATM contained a ‘’significant’’ amount of cash, officers said, as they asked any witnesses to come forward.
Police Scotland reported a total of 40 arrests over the weekend.
T in the Park, Scotland’s biggest music festival, drew to a close on Sunday night with Californian band the Red Hot Chili Peppers taking to the main stage.
This year was the second time the festival has been held at Strathallan following a move from nearby Balado in 2015.
Questions have since been raised over the future of the festival given the incidents over the weekend.
Liz Smith, MSP for Mid Scotland and Fife said the event was already on trial following widespread safety concerns last year and its licence was now issued only on a year-to-year basis.
She said: ‘I think many people – including myself – gave DF Concerts the benefit of the doubt that they could sort the problems for 2016.’
The Scottish Conservative politician added: “Sadly, however, this year’s deaths will raise yet more questions about public safety – rightly so.
“In particular, it will raise questions about whether everything possible really is being done to safeguard the safety of those who attend the event.”
Medical teams said 541 people attended the festival’s hospital tent, with 27 people being sent to hospital.
Nick Moore from the Scottish Ambulance Service said: “The audience has given us no real cause for concern.
“We’ve seen a slightly lower stream of people over the weekend, mainly for minor issues.”