Ex-pat pensions

Have your say

Bill Friel’s letter (9 December) regarding Civil Service pensions in the event of independence was of interest as I too am a Civil Service pensioner.

Our pensions are funded by the Treasury and paid through Capita Hartshead. Pensioners of the principal scheme who live abroad continue to get their pensions paid, suggesting simply a switch to ex-pat status if Scotland votes Yes.

Bob Anderson, Linlithgow