• A large public fireworks display will be held at Meadowbank Sports Centre from 6.30pm, while a bonfire and fireworks display is hosted at Pentlands Community Centre from 6pm.
• A fireworks display, laser light show and entertainers will wow audiences at Mayfield Public Park. Gates open at 6.30pm with the fireworks set to ignite at 7.30pm.
• A bonfire and fireworks display will be held at Linlithgow Rugby Club tonight. The bonfire will be torched at 7pm with the fireworks set off from 7.30pm. A family ticket for up to five people costs 8 with individual tickets priced 3 and available from various outlets, including the club itself.
• Livingston Cricket Club, Murieston Valley, will also host a fireworks display at 7.30pm tomorrow, while another official explosive event is being hosted at the Showground in Bathgate from 6.30pm to 8.30pm tomorrow.
• The county's official fireworks display has a new home, moving from its traditional base at Goosegreen by Musselburgh Racecourse to the east end of Levenhall Links. This free event will last for about 30 minutes and starts at 7pm tonight.
• Local fundraising group Dunbar Tablers will host its 26th annual display tomorrow.