Around Scotland in pictures: Leith | Beinn Ghlas
THIS week’s photographs include snaps of Edinburgh and the Lothians, as well as an Iron Age house on the fringes of Loch Tay.
Open the photo gallery to see:
• David Reynolds’ image of the Shore, Leith, on ‘a lovely (but chilly) spring evening’
• A canoeist makes his way back towards the Bridge to Nowhere at Belhaven Bay in Dunbar, as photographed by Mark A Brown
• Port Seton in East Lothian being overrun by Minis, as spotted by Gerrard Jonathan
• Snow-clad Beinn Ghlas, left, and Ben Lawers tower above Loch Tay and the crannog – a recreation of an Iron Age thatched dwelling built on timber piles – as photographed by Eric Mackay
• Kenneth O’Brien’s photograph was taken from the graveyard of Dunbar Parish Church