Perfect timing to get yourself a new look for autumn without breaking the bank. For more details visit the KGB Deals website.
• And once you’ve sorted yourself a brand new bargain bonce, if 50 Shades of Grey has got you all in a flutter, or if you don’t need an excuse to strike some poses, why not treat yourself to your own Boudoir Makeover Shoot for a bargain £15? That’s an 89 per cent saving! Vouchers can be purchased for Inspire Studios on West Bowling Green Street through the Itison website – but be quick! The offer expires on Sunday.
• Another deal worth getting your skates on for is six tapas for two – with wine or beer each – for £12 at The Blue Goose, on the banks of the Water of Leith. That’s up to 63 per cent off their mixture of Scottish and Spanish cuisine. Offer ends Sunday through Groupon.
• Or if you’ve got a special day coming up but are short on inspiration – and a venue – Groupon is also offering a 63 per cent discount on a wedding package for 50 guests. It comes with a three-course meal, evening buffet, and bridal suite for £1999 at Rosslea Hall Hotel in Helensburgh, which would normally set you back over £5000.
• If you’re still at the dating stage, another restaurant you could try is Edinburgh Park’s Ritz Bar and Grill, offering two starters, two main courses, and two glasses of wine for only £16! Check out Living Social for this saving.
• Those looking to improve their handicap, should check out another Living Social deal for 59 per cent off two golf lessons with video analysis at Merchants of Edinburgh Golf Club in Craighill Gardens. This package, costing just £29 and available for the rest of the week, includes tips from a PGA Golf professional.