Treatt Richard Hope, group finance director of the flavourings and fragance group, purchased 10,552 shares at a price of 575p per share. The move came despite shares in the company recently hitting a record high.
• Geoffrey Bible, a non-executive director at brewing giant SAB Miller purchased 2,600 shares at 3.198p.
• Two directors at Scottish-based oil explorer Faroe Petroleum have upped their stakes. John Bentley purchased 22,500 shares at 110.75p and Timothy Read bought 20,000 at the same price.
• Mission Marketing – several directors at the marketing communications and advertising group have increased their holdings.
Peter Fitzwilliam purchased 85,000 shares, Robert Day 21,485 and Chris Goodwin 20,000. They each paid around 23p for the shares.
• N Brown – Two directors at the internet shopping retailer have each sold shares after exercising options.
Chief executive Alan White sold 173,515 shares at 489.5p and finance director Dean Moore, who sold 97,688 shares at the same price.
• Group finance director of CML Microsystems, Nigel Clark, has sold shares 15,000 at 473p.
He retains a stake of 62,100 shares.
Tuesday: Dragon Oil
Wednesday: Abbott Laboratories
Thursday: Sports Direct