The Scotsman’s quarterly business magazine Vision Scotland is a window on Scottish innovation, collaboration and responsible business, and this latest issue is dedicated to funding and finance across all sectors.
The 68-page magazine includes partners Anderson Anderson and Brown, The University of Strathclyde Business School, Leyton, Acumen Financial Planning, Origo, Fortinet, Murray Beith Murray, Unineed Group, Shepherd + Wedderburn, Zero Waste Scotland, Business in the Community, VIBES Scottish Environment Business Awards and Swift Films.
A digital version can be found here.
The full article list can be found below:
• Unineed on how companies can break into the Chinese export market (Sponsored by Unineed)
• Acumen on why entrepreneurs should invest in sound financial planning (Sponsored by Acumen)
• Shepherd and Wedderburn on Scotland’s drive towards clean energy ( Sponsored by Shepherd and Wedderburn)
• A new lease of life for Scottish innovation (Sponsored by Zero Waste Scotland)
• How Origo helps financial advisers make your money work for you ( Sponsored by Origo)
• Leyton on how companies can grow through R&D tax credits ( Sponsored by Leyton )
• Why securing the fintech ecosystem is vital ( Sponsored by Fortinet )
• How to best handover wealth to the next generation ( Sponsored by Murray Beith Murray )
• Swift Films on telling your business story through video ( Sponsored by Swift Films )
• BITC on the importance of discussing mental health in the workplace ( Sponsored by BITC )
• How VIBES awards recognise Scotland’s leading green companies ( Sponsored by VIBES )
• AAB on how start-up companies can position themselves for investment (Sponsored by AAB)
• How University of Strathclyde Business School is helping companies to scale up(Sponsored by University of Strathclyde Business School)