EasyJet has cancelled flights to and from Sharm el-Sheikh until 6 January following the Russian airliner bombing.
The low-cost carrier said it had made the decision to announce the continued suspension of flights to the Egyptian resort to provide certainty for customers planning their Christmas holidays.
In a statement the firm said customers with tickets to Sharm could receive a full refund, fly to another destination or choose to have a voucher for use on future flights.
The statement said: “You will be aware that over the last few weeks, there have been significant issues associated with flying to and from Sharm el-Sheikh.
“To help provide some certainty for our customers’ travel arrangements over the Christmas period, we can now confirm we will be cancelling all flights to and from Sharm el-Sheikh until January 6, 2016.
“Customers on affected flights will have three options: To fly to another destination within the easyJet network, receive a full refund of the flights booked with us, arrange a flight voucher with us that can be used for future flights.”
EasyJet said any customers in Sharm el-Sheikh wishing to fly back to the UK should contact the airline’s customer service team.
The statement said: “We are sorry for the inconvenience this will obviously cause, but we hope that being clear with all our customers at this point helps them to manage their plans with more certainty.
“The situation is beyond our control and passenger safety will always be our number one priority.”
The UK government suspended flights to Sharm on 4 November after an Airbus 321 operated by Russian airline Metrojet crashed, killing 224 people.
Islamic State (IS) jihadis have claimed responsibility for the bombing of the the passenger jet.
Britons at the resort were brought home in a series of flights amid heightened security measures, which ended on 17 November and since then UK airlines have not operated routes from Sharm to the UK.