A TOY company is recalling 4.4 million Polly Pocket play sets after children in the US suffered internal injuries from eating loose magnetic parts.
Around 366,000 of the toys were sold in the UK, manufacturer Mattel said.
The global recall was sparked after the US Consumer Produce Safety Commission received around 170 reports of small magnets coming loose.
Three children needed surgery on intestinal perforations caused by the magnets.
The recalled goods, which were made in China, went on sale in the UK between 2003 and 2005.