THE Scotsman is looking for casual online production journalists to cover shifts as the country moves into one of the most exciting periods in its history.
With Scotland about to stage the Commonwealth Games, independence referendum and Ryder Cup there’s never been a better time to work on one of the most popular online news sites in the country.
We are looking for people who are flexible and open to covering a variety of shifts from early mornings to late evenings and all in between.
• Good positive attitude
• Strong writing and subbing skills
• Good knowledge of Scotland’s politics, current affairs and sport
• Capable of generating traffic driving feature ideas
• Strong feature writing skills
• Good knowledge of SEO
• Strong personal presence on social media
• An understanding of how to drive traffic from social media platforms
• Video recording and editing skills
• Photoshop skills and an eye for a good picture
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.