DCSIMG

Child set alight in ‘tragic accident’

A YOUNG girl is fighting for her life after her clothes were set alight by a gas fire.

The four-year-old is thought to have walked to close to the appliance at a house in Bury, Greater Manchester, on Saturday.

Police are treating the incident as a “tragic accident”.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

EDINBURGH
FESTIVALS
2014

#WOWFEST

In partnership with

Complete coverage of the festivals. Guides. Reviews. Listings. Offers

Let's Go!

No Thanks