Baby scalded in cot loses fight for life
A TEN-MONTH-OLD baby who suffered horrific injuries when she was showered with boiling water has died.
Rhianna Hardie died at the Bristol Children's Hospital on Tuesday, the day after her parents said she had "stunned doctors with her fighting spirit".
She suffered 95 per cent burns when the boiling water poured on to her cot after a tank exploded at her council home in Taunton, Somerset, more than three weeks ago.
Rhianna's devastated parents, Charlie Haworth and Matthew Hardie, both 21, were thought to be at her bedside when she died.
The family had been warned she could die at any time after the incident, which happened on their first night in the house.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Edinburgh
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North east