1. The prize draw is open to all.
2. Draw closes at 0000hrs on 27 April 2014.
3. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be counted.
4. Entries should be submitted via Twitter using the hashtag #calmacselfie
5. Entrants contact details must also be included in entry.
6. Entries will be selected by The Scotsman picture desk and the winner contacted 7 days after the closing date.
7. Entries deemed as spam or as containing inappropriate content will be withdrawn from the competition.
8. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues, systems failure or anything else which prevents entries from being received.
9. The prize value of the competition is as follows: Return Ferry Travel for a Car and 2 people.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative prize is available.
In the event of circumstances outwith our control, Caledonian MacBrayne reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
11. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prize must be accepted within 14 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize and another winner will be drawn from all entries received from an independent judging panel.
13. CalMac employees and their families are permitted to enter.
14. By entering this competition you are agreeing that the details you provide may be used by Caledonian MacBrayne for marketing purposes. If you are not happy to receive future marketing and special offer information, please advise by sending a letter to: Caledonian MacBrayne
Marketing Department, Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Your details will not be passed onto a third party in any circumstances.
16. This competition is operated by Caledonian MacBrayne, Ferry Terminal, Gourock, PA19 1QP. Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CalMac Ferries Ltd.
2014 CalMac Ferries Ltd (CFL). All rights reserved. Material and Terms and
Conditions must not be reproduced in any form without permission from CFL.
Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac are trading names of CFL. These names are used under licence from Caledonian Maritime Assets Ltd (CMAL). The lion rampant device is used by CFL with the permission of CMAL.