DCSIMG

Three treated after fire in flat

The fire broke out in a pan of food in a flat on Moorfoot Court. Picture: Tony Marsh

The fire broke out in a pan of food in a flat on Moorfoot Court. Picture: Tony Marsh

THREE women have been treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in Midlothian.

The fire broke out in a pan of food in a flat on Moorfoot Court in Bonnyrigg shortly after 7.30pm last night.

Three occupants aged 65, 74 and 77 were treated by paramedics at the scene for slight smoke inhalation but did not travel to hospital.

One fire appliance from Dalkeith attended the scene.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page