DCSIMG

OAP injured in flat blaze

A PENSIONER has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a flat in Leith.

The fire took place in a ground floor flat on North Junction Street shortly after 7.30pm yesterday.

A woman in her 70s was treated at the scene for slight smoke inhalation but did not attend hospital.

Three fire appliances from McDonald Road attended, with firefighters using a hose reel to extinguish the flames.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

EDINBURGH
FESTIVALS
2014

#WOWFEST

In partnership with

Complete coverage of the festivals. Guides. Reviews. Listings. Offers

Let's Go!

No Thanks