DCSIMG

Chemical leak scare at bookmaker’s

A BOOKMAKER’S shop had to be closed off after a suspected chemical leak.

Firefighters were called to the incident at Scotbet in Silver Street, Hawick, shortly after 10am yesterday.

One man was treated at the scene after suffering from the effects of fumes coming from the cellar. An investigation is under way.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

EDINBURGH
FESTIVALS
2014

#WOWFEST

In partnership with

Complete coverage of the festivals. Guides. Reviews. Listings. Offers

Let's Go!

No Thanks