A selection of pictures from around Scotland submitted by our readers this week.
• Ian Gordon captured nesting swans at Tayport
• Stewart Hardy shot Cramond Causeway at sunset just as a young boy was walking past, casting a welcome shadow over the stone structure. You can see more of his pictures at www.flickr.com/semi-detached
• Tim Day captured Tantallon Castle in North Berwick from above while flying from a Bucker Jungmann biplane
• Roger Bell photographed fishermen at Beecraigs Loch, West Lothian
• Sylvia Beaumont took a picture of her Basset Hounds, Lucie and Lottie at Seacliff, East Lothian
• Rosemary Campbell caught the last of the winter snow on the hills around Loch Callater near Braemar