A MOTHER and daughter were treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Blackburn, West Lothian.
The incident happened after a pan of food caught fire in a ground-floor flat at Rowan Place in the town just after 8pm last night.
A 30-year old woman and a six-year old girl were treated at the scene. Neither required hospital treatment.
Four firefighters using breathing apparatus and a hose reel were used to tackle the blaze.
Appliances from Livingston and Bathgate both attended the incident.