A SELECTION of photographs taken from across the country of some of the iconic distilleries that produce our national drink - whisky.
• A picture of Bowmore distillery taken from the shores of Islay on a warm summer’s day.
• A pool of rain water on top of a used cask casts the reflection of Ardbeg distillery on Islay.
• Mike Kiellor samples a whisky outside of the picturesque Auchentoshan distillery, hard to believe it’s nestled right on the outskirts of Glasgow.
• A mountain of whisky in the yard at Springbank distillery in Campbelltown.
• Warehouseman James MCColl rolls a cask of whisky through the gates of Bruicladdich on Islay.