THIS week’s photographs include snaps of Edinburgh and the Lothians, as well as an Iron Age house on the fringes of Loch Tay.
Open the photo gallery to see:
• David Reynolds’ image of the Shore, Leith, on ‘a lovely (but chilly) spring evening’
• A canoeist makes his way back towards the Bridge to Nowhere at Belhaven Bay in Dunbar, as photographed by Mark A Brown
• Port Seton in East Lothian being overrun by Minis, as spotted by Gerrard Jonathan
• Snow-clad Beinn Ghlas, left, and Ben Lawers tower above Loch Tay and the crannog – a recreation of an Iron Age thatched dwelling built on timber piles – as photographed by Eric Mackay
• Kenneth O’Brien’s photograph was taken from the graveyard of Dunbar Parish Church