A selection of pictures submitted by our readers.
This week’s images include:
• Charlie Gray, aged 14,tests a new yacht tender on the Firth of Forth, as photographed by his father, David.
• This is how Loch Achray in the Trossachs looked after a night of snowfall, as photographed by Robert McKendrick from Galashiels
• David Brown from Biggar took this picture of the MV Waverley passing the Mull of Kintyre Lighthouse.
• Sylvia Beaumont came across this group of fungi surrounded by stunning autumnal leaves and lichen while walking in Binning Woods near Whitekirk in East Lothian.
• James Choo-Kang from Kirkcaldy took this photograph of the festive interior of Jenners in central Edinburgh
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Edinburgh
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 9 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: South west