OUR selection of the best photographs taken around Scotland by our readers, as featured in The Scotsman and scotsman.com this week.
• An Teallach in Wester Ross, taken by John Dewar
• Nesting mute swans, snapped by Ian Gordon
• Roy Henderson’s shot of Edinburgh’s skyline from Salisbury Crags
• Three students playing music, taking inspiration from the old cathedral ruins at St Andrews as pictured by John Ireland
• Bill Blair’s photograph of The Japanese Garden at Lauriston Castle, Edinburgh
• Two hillwalkers photographed by reader Robbie McFedries on the snow-dusted ridges of Liathach