OUR readers have been busy with their cameras this week; here are some of their best photographs taken from around Scotland.
• John Ireland snapped the Law Monument with the Tay Rail bridge in the background
• While out and about, Janet Nicol caught a picture of Dalmeny House
• Michael Lindsay caught a snap of Arthur’s Seat mid evening
• Ian Campbell caught the moment a butterfly landed on on the cabbage white
• Jack Calder was on hand to capture the sun setting on celebrations during Musselburgh Festival week
View more images of Scotland on our Facebook page
If you would like your image featured in this gallery, email:email@example.com