A selection of pictures submitted by to the Scotsman picture desk by our readers in the past week
• Curtis Welsh took this picture of the Cuillins from Elgol and Loch Scavaig on Skye just after a heavy rain had passed over
• Jarlath Flynn took this photograph of the rough sea around the lighthouse in Aberdeen
• Scotsman reader Pat Millar took this photograph of the glassy stillness of Loch Ard at Kinlochard
• This appealing photograph of Hazlehead Park in Aberdeen was taken by Mario McDonald
• The wintry weather hasn’t deterred everyone from enjoying themselves as Walter Baxter’s photograph shows riders enjoying a hack out at Eildon Wester Hill in the Borders
• Stephen Druitt used his mobile phone to take this picture of Cockenzie Power Stration from Longniddry Bents in East Lothian
Email email@example.com to have your picture considered for inclusion on this page and in The Scotsman.