A selection of pictures submitted by our readers.
• Coreena Cowie’s statue of a seated ﬁsherman, complete in wellies and gansey, watches over Findochty harbour in Banffshire taken on a ﬁne day by reader Curtis Welsh from Melrose.
• Reader Ranald Spicer’s golden retriever Leo takes a breather at the top of the 1,952ft (595m) Craignairny in the Galloway Hills during a break in the poor weather earlier this week.
• The calm atmosphere of Loch Rannoch near the Perthshirevillage of Kinloch Rannoch is captured beautifully in this photograph by John Cockburn.
• Steve Jensen captured this atmospheric scene of the boathouse on the Union Canal, near Harrison Gardens in Edinburgh.
• It always feels like a treat when you come across a heron, as Moira Herkes from Ballachulish did at Calgary Bay on Mull.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your picture considered for inclusion on this page and in The Scotsman.