A SELECTION of photographs taken from across the country by our readers, including the Union Canal in Edinburgh and a rarely-seen view of Inchkeith Island.
• Adrian Chambers, of Aberlady, took this photograph as he cycled along the Union Canal in Edinburgh
• Strolling through Edinburgh on a good drying day, Tor Södergren came upon this colourful scene in Dean Village
• Bill Clark took this photograph of people enjoying a spot of spring cycling and walking at Glen Lyon at Bridge of Balgie
• Wild Exmoor ponies – also known as Celtic ponies – feasting on hawthorn blossom near North Berwick Law, East Lothian, were photographed by reader Sylvia Beaumont
• Inchkeith island – bought by Sir Tom Farmer in 1986 – in the Firth of Forth was photographed from Kinghorn in Fife by Dunfermline-based reader Raymond Clark using a telescopic lens