A SELECTION of photos taken from across Scotland by our readers, from the Lothians to the western edge of the mainland.
• Gordon Scott snapped riders in a Cyclocross race at Callendar Park in Falkirk in central Scotland
• Richard Robertson captured the changing of the season on the banks of the River Almond in the Lothians
• Don Munro grabbed a picture at The Hermitage near Dunkeld in Perthshire
• Paul Sewell photographed hardy souls windsurfing on the Fife coast
• Robert Little grabbed a memorable holiday snap at Oban harbour in Argyll and Bute