THIS week’s selection of readers’ pictures take in northern and southern Scotland, and a range of landscapes and weathers.
Featured this week:
• Colin Forsyth’s picture of Kenmore in Perthshire from the Black Rock viewpoint on Drummond Hill
• Double rainbows in North Berwick, as pictured by Murray Loudon
• A carpet of snowdrops in Bara Wood, near Gifford, by Caroline Parr
• Bill Clark captured a moment of contemplation, and tea-brewing, by Ben Vorlich on the shores of Loch Earn
• 14-year-old Daisy Mason’s photograph of Tantallon Castle in East Lothian