THIS week’s pictures from our readers feature a lighthouse, some spring wildlife, and landscapes from Fife, the Lothians and the north.
• David Mollison made the most of a break in poor weather to snap Lismore Lighthouse en route to Mull
• Ian Taylor took this snap on the road between Bridge of Orchy and Glencoe
• Rhona Kirkpatrick photographed these frogs in her garden pond in Blairgowrie
• Dougie Napier’s photograph of the early evening sun painting the sky and water gold was taken in Newhaven, north Edinburgh
• Margaret Crow from South Queensferry took this painterly photograph of one of Edinburgh’s landmarks from Burntisland and calls it ‘Sun Smiling on Arthur’s Seat’