SCIENTIFIC DIGITAL IMAGING Mike Creedon, chief executive at the company, which sells scientific instruments based on digital imaging technology, has bought 5,500 shares at 18p each. He now holds a total of 7,500 shares.
• Claire Poll, an executive director of drug firm VERONA PHARMA, has bought a million shares at 1.7p each to take her stake up to 4.75 million.
• PRESSURE TECHNOLOGIES Nigel Luckett, a non-executive director at the specialist engineering group, has bought 18,000 shares at 217.5p each. He now holds 70,000 shares.
• Hugh Mackay, chief executive of EUROPA OIL & GAS, bought 73,960 shares at 9.4p. He now holds 860,823 shares.
n Keith Henry, chairman of Indian wind power developer GREENKO, has bought 20,000 shares at 119p each. He now owns 40,000 shares. Last week the firm issued final results and said it continues to see “great opportunities” in India.
• MOBILE STREAMS Simon Buckingham has sold 245,000 shares at an average price of 72.66p. He retains a stake of more than 17 million shares. He stressed that the sale was for personal financial reasons and he remained “excited by the company’s future opportunities”.
• The wife of DS SMITH chief executive Miles Roberts sold 2.22 million shares in the packaging firm at 250.53p each.
• IG GROUP Tim Howkins, chief executive of the spread-betting firm, sold 903,103 shares from his family’s holding at 566p each.