John Mocatta, a non-executive director in the risk management specialist RED24, has bought 2,000 shares at 14.5p each. He is now interested in 630,000 shares.
• Yogendra Modi and Prashant Modi, chairman and president respectively of GREAT EASTERN ENERGY, have purchased 55,150 global depositary receipts at 205p each. They together hold 59 per cent of the company.
• Jennifer Allerton, non-executive director at engineering software group AVEVA purchased 1,000 shares at 2,457p each. It was her first purchase of shares in the group.
• CAFFYNS chairman Richard Wright purchased 5,312 shares at 400p per share in the motor dealership group.
• Kevin Walsh, an executive director at the telecoms group KCOM, has reduced his family holding by a million shares after selling at 83.65p each.
• Andrew Sukawaty, chairman of satellite group INMARSAT, sold 200,000 shares in the company at 700p each. Shares in the company have been one of the market’s strongest performers this year.
• David Lamb, managing director of wealth manager ST JAMES’S PLACE, has sold more than £1.1 million of shares in the company after exercising options. He retains more than 415,000 shares.