OXUS GOLD chairman Richard Shead purchased 750,000 shares at 1.65p each. He now holds 10.9 million shares in the Uzbekistan-focused miner.
• Iain Johnston, a non-executive director of INTERNETQ, has purchased 4,000 shares at 306.22p each in the marketing firm. He now holds 49,027 shares.
• VIANET Christopher Williams, a non-executive director, has purchased 3,000 shares at 74.35p each, to up his holding to 4,250 shares in the vending machine technology company.
• Scott McGregor, chief executive at CAMCO CLEAN ENERGY has purchased 2.5 million shares at 1.6p per share. He now has an interest in 4.1 million shares.
• EUROMONEY Daniel Cohen, managing director of the publishing group’s training division, sold 25,000 shares at 1002p each.
• Don Evans, a director at ADVANCED MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, has sold 183,928 shares at 74.13p.
• ASHTEAD Three directors at the equipment rental firm have sold shares received under a long-term incentive plan. The board members included chief executive Geoff Drabble who sold 694,416 shares at 664.5p.
He retains a stake in the firm of more than 1.3 million shares.