JC Flowers – the venture capital firm has hired Citigate Dewe Rogerson to “act for them in the context of RBS’ planned sale of branches”. But the City PR firm denied the appointment was a signal that the venture capital group was preparing a bid.
• BT – The telecoms group sold its remaining 9.1 per cent stake in Indian outsourcing firm Tech Mahindra for £115.7 million.
• Puma – Franz Koch will step down as the German sportwear group’s chief executive in March after less than two years in the role. Chairman and former boss Jochen Zeitz resigned in October.
• Rosneft – The Russian state–controlled oil firm is paying the AAR consortium £17.3 billion in cash for its half of TNK–BP. It has already agreed to buy BP’s half for £16.7bn in cash and shares.
• Glasgow City Marketing Bureau – Conference sales have exceeded the £120m recorded by the city’s destination marketing arm last year, with four months of its financial year still to run.
• Capital Document Solutions – The Edinburgh–based office equipment supplier is on track to grow turnover by 20 per cent to £17.4m this year after winning an £80,000 contract from Sepa.